Skip to content
Our Drop Ship Platform Helps:
- Bring new brands and products to market
- Reduce the hassle involved with product setup
- Improve the efficiency and visibility of order fulfilment
- Maximise sales opportunities throughout the product lifecycle
- Provide market intelligence to inform commercial decisions
- Share and record conversations with partners and colleagues
- Browse the marketplace catalogue which features hundreds of products and ranges from big-name suppliers in the retail industry.
- Search for desired product ranges by category, product type, brand name, supplier & more.
- Request further information from the supplier regarding product features or trading terms.
- Request pricing on particular products or ranges from supplier directly.
- Use the Status app to view your information and pricing requests.
- Take action on completed requests.
- Monitor pending requests or archive rejected requests.
- Move products to the SKU Setup app if satisfied with info & pricing.
- View all your request products & ranges in one easy-to-view feed.
- Take action on pending or overdue product listings.
- Manage & monitor entire product induction process from request to listing going live.
- Monitor speed of product enrolment & inform colleagues about enrolment progress.
- Avoid lengthy phone calls or email exchanges by viewing the status of your requested listings in one handy hub.
- View all live listings & share with buyers and team.
- Download listing data & integrate with systems to push products live.
- Update supplier with URLs of live listings.
- View up-to-date inventory direct from supplier.
- Take action on low inventory or out of stock items.
- De-list lines when products are discontinued or end-of-line.
- Monitor sales including bestsellers & low-selling products.
- See at-a-glance sales information.
- Share sales with relevant team members in your organisation.
- Monitor individual transactions, such as promise dates & deliveries to customers.
- Easily see problem transactions & communicate with suppliers regarding cancellations or despatch notifications.
- Amend orders from the Skuvue system direct with supplier.
- Manage order performance & view order stats.
- Monitor supplier-retailer relationship via order performance rates.
- Notify supplier of return requests and monitor process, ensuring supplier acknowledgement.
- View returns by category, brand, product or supplier to inform product and supply performance.
- Compile and communicate retail promotions and events to attract offers from supplier base.
- Maximise sales opportunities by aligning key offers with specific initiatives.
- Review shopping data, retail and pricing intelligence.
- Track products, price and stock information across multiple categories.
- Keep a secure, structured record of conversations to save significant time when required to evidence past agreements and terms.
- Use this utility to store commercial communications for easy reference and retrieval.
Collaboration (tools available within each product module)
- Real-time communications facilitate increased collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Keep track of conversations on specific topics and opportunities.
- Profile data is a quick and easy way to understand everyone in your business network, whether you’re collaborating with colleagues or working with suppliers.
- Useful for introductions and private conversations with individual members or project teams.
- Create your own work groups to share and contain information on specific initiatives.